Tuesday, July 30, 2013 4 PM - 5 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CycleFit is a cycling class designed for riders seeking a challenging; anyone at any fitness level can try this class. This cardiovascular workout will increase your aerobic and anaerobic functions. Training for hills, sprints, speed, and more will be included during this fun and energizing session!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise Room 272/274.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- High School Girls' Soccer Team Camp (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Boys Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (9 AM)
- The Young Scientists & Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Popping for Scholarships (11 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- OmniUpdate Organizational Templates (1:30 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Legacy Wealth Planning book signing event (5 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)CAUTION: Children @ Play (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movies in the Park (9 PM)