Wake Up & Cycle
Monday, May 20, 2013 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to add audit or change to/from audit (All Day)
- Last day to add a full-term course (All Day)
- (editor's pick)"Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- UND W. Tennis -- NCAA Championships (9 AM)
- UND M. Tennis -- NCAA Championships (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Conflict Resolution Center Annual Symposium (9 AM)
- Alzheimer’s Information Class (1:30 PM)
- Anita Brazier Farewell Reception (1:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)