Wake Up & Cycle
Monday, July 22, 2013 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Girl's Basketball All Day/Overnight Camp (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 3 (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Joseph Mehus Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Explore Grand Forks (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Performing Arts: Beauty & the Beast (7 PM)