Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282, Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A 60 minute session of cycling and yoga, fused into a continuous format where cardiovascular exercise, toning, and flexibility are balanced. Participants can expect moderate intensity levels at each class. Class begins with 30 minutes of cycling and ends with 30 minutes of yoga.
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- UND W. Tennis -- NCAA Championships (9 AM)
- UND M. Tennis -- NCAA Championships (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Conflict Resolution Center Annual Symposium (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (7 PM)