Thursday, June 6, 2013 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282, Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A 60 minute session of cycling and yoga, fused into a continuous format where cardiovascular exercise, toning, and flexibility are balanced. Participants can expect moderate intensity levels at each class. Class begins with 30 minutes of cycling and ends with 30 minutes of yoga.
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health (All Day)
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Kick-Off Party! (2 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Into To Computers. (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)