Thursday, June 20, 2013 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282, Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A 60 minute session of cycling and yoga, fused into a continuous format where cardiovascular exercise, toning, and flexibility are balanced. Participants can expect moderate intensity levels at each class. Class begins with 30 minutes of cycling and ends with 30 minutes of yoga.
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- R-COOL Scrubs Academy (12 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Girl's Basketball Team Camp (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program-Dig into Geology! (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Pin It! (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- SIL Colloquium (8 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)
- Lone Star - Dark Comedy at Fire Hall Theatre (9:30 PM)