Thursday, July 18, 2013 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282, Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
�Cancelled due to instructor injury.
A 60 minute session of cycling and yoga, fused into a continuous format where cardiovascular exercise, toning, and flexibility are balanced. Participants can expect moderate intensity levels at each class. Class begins with 30 minutes of cycling and ends with 30 minutes of yoga.
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit final copy of thesis or dissertation to the Graduate School (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 2 (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Xuefei Zhang Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- David W. James Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Event! Storyteller Bonnie Cameron! (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Electronic Devices (It's on, how what?) (6 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- SIL Colloquium (8 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)