Monday, June 24, 2013 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
ViPR (“viper”) was created to allow exercise to be more purposeful and free. This piece of equipment may look like a humble rubber tube, but ViPR is an extremely effective training tool. ViPR weights will be carried, dragged, thrown, rolled, stepped on and flipped in this innovative Specialty Training class. ViPR provides its participants with a whole-body workout that, with hard work and dedication, produces results. Participants will build muscle and burn calories through strength and movement training. ViPR is suitable for all ages and abilities, with weights ranging from 4 kg to 20 kg.
Meets: Monday and Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. (45 minutes
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)
- Exploring Grand Forks (6 PM)