(editor's pick)Introduction to Ceramics
Thursday, June 6, 2013 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Cost: UND Employees & Affiliates - $225, General Public - $250
Category: Community Event, Class Event, Notice
Contact: Patricia Young 701.777.4894
Contact Dept: Office of Extended Learning
Hughes Fine Arts
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Want to spark your creativity using clay? Enroll in UND’s Introduction to Ceramics course taught by Dan Van Tassell, UND artist in residence. Learn basic techniques for making functional and sculptural objects using hand and potter’s wheel methods to create your own works of art!
- Dates: June 6–Aug. 1
- Length: 8 Weeks (Thursdays)
- Time: 5:30–8:30 p.m.
- Location: UND Hughes Fine Arts Center
- Cost: UND Employees and Affiliates - $225; General Public - $250
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health (All Day)
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Kick-Off Party! (2 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Into To Computers. (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- CYGA (6:30 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)