Tuesday, June 4, 2013 4:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata is a short workout that consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in 4 minute intervals. This 30 minute class will utilize paired resistance training exercises that will be performed to energetic and awesome music so you can get a great workout, improve strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a fun and exciting environment. Not your typical aerobics class that is taught by a nationally certified Personal Trainer!
Meets: Tuesday and Thursday at 4:15 p.m. (30 minutes)
Group Exercise classes are FREE for UND Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Deadline for candidates to apply for a degree (All Day)
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Initial (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Seattle Area Alumni Gathering (5:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (7 PM)
- Evening Storytime @ GFPL (7 PM)
- Auditions - CAUTION: Children @ Play (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)