Thursday, June 20, 2013 4:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata is a short workout that consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in 4 minute intervals. This 30 minute class will utilize paired resistance training exercises that will be performed to energetic and awesome music so you can get a great workout, improve strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a fun and exciting environment. Not your typical aerobics class that is taught by a nationally certified Personal Trainer!
Meets: Tuesday and Thursday at 4:15 p.m. (30 minutes)
Group Exercise classes are FREE for UND Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- R-COOL Scrubs Academy (12 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Girl's Basketball Team Camp (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program-Dig into Geology! (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Pin It! (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- CYGA (6:30 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- SIL Colloquium (8 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)
- Lone Star - Dark Comedy at Fire Hall Theatre (9:30 PM)