Exploring Grand Forks
Monday, June 10, 2013 6 PM - 8 PM
Category: Community Event, Dining Event
Contact: Roger Quinn 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Exploring Grand Forks features various guest chefs from around Greater Grand Forks. This week, Justin Welsh from the North Dakota Museum of Art will be appearing.
*Located at the UND Wellness Center, free parking passes available upon request.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- North Dakota Girls State (All Day)
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Girl's Basketball All Day/Overnight Camp (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Jr. Tour (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initital (8 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Girl's State (12 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- READ Dogs @ GFPL (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- INPSYDE Summer Institute (3 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)