Exploring Grand Forks
Monday, June 24, 2013 6 PM - 8 PM
Category: Community Event, Dining Event
Contact: Roger Quinn 701.777.0228
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Exploring Grand Forks features various guest chefs from around Greater Grand Forks. This week, Justin Welsh from the North Dakota Museum of Art will be appearing.
Class will take place at the UND Wellness Center's Culinary Corner, free parking passes available upon request.
To register, click here: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=793523
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)