(editor's pick)North Dakota State Science & Engineering Fair
Thursday, April 3, 2014 8 AM - 7 PM
Please visit the North Dakota State Science & Engineering Fair website for details!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- HOLD - 45th Annual UND Writers Conference: "Imagine: A Literary Festival on the Prairie" (All Day)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Softball at Indiana State (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Softball at Indiana State (2 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Presentation by Sarah Leavitt (4 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Helen Hamilton Day Dinner (6 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Performance by Robert Pinsky and the UND Jazz Ensemble (8 PM)