(editor's pick)North Dakota State Science & Engineering Fair
Friday, April 4, 2014 8 AM - 7 PM
Open to the public today 2-4:30pm.
Please visit the North Dakota State Science & Engineering Fair website for details!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Stringfest (All Day)
- 45th Annual UND Writers Conference: "Imagine: A Literary Festival on the Prairie" (All Day)
- Kujenga Registration (12 AM)
- (editor's pick)Helen Hamilton Day (10 AM)
- Softball at Valparaiso (12 PM)
- Giants Challenge (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Economic Seminar Series (1:45 PM)
- Student Showcase Recital (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Writers Conference: Reading by Brian Maxwell (4 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- UND Baseball at Creighton (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Writers Conference: Reading by Colson Whitehead (8 PM)