Morning Reformer Pilates
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 180
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Reformer Pilates is a resistance class that is meant to strengthen the body without adding bulk. By focusing on alignment and the core muscles, it increases flexibility, mobility, balance, and body awareness. With Pilates you will learn to strengthen your spine and deep abdominal muscles, resulting in better posture. The top benefits people report from Pilates are becoming stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to do anything with grace and ease.
Registration for the 4 week summer session begins on May 13 and runs through June 2. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 a.m. (45 minutes).
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health (All Day)
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Initial (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)SIM-ND Media Day (1:30 PM)
- Institutional Review Board Meeting (2 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art Exhibition Openings (6 PM)