Morning Reformer Pilates
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 180
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Reformer Pilates is a resistance class that is meant to strengthen the body without adding bulk. By focusing on alignment and the core muscles, it increases flexibility, mobility, balance, and body awareness. With Pilates you will learn to strengthen your spine and deep abdominal muscles, resulting in better posture. The top benefits people report from Pilates are becoming stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to do anything with grace and ease.
Registration for the 4 week summer session begins on May 13 and runs through June 2. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 a.m. (45 minutes).
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- North Dakota Girls State (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Girl's Basketball Skills Camp (All Day)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initital (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- North Dakota Girl's State (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)New Building Kickoff (1 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- INPSYDE Summer Institute (3 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (5:45 PM)