(editor's pick)Halloween in July
Saturday, July 27, 2013 6 PM
Kids & Families, Health & Wellness
Contact: Laci Prucinsky 701.594.4445
Turtle River State Park
22 Miles West of Grand Forks on Hwy 2
Arvilla, ND 58202
Break out the Halloween costumes and prepare to enter the spookfest at Turtle River; costume contest, site decoration contest, trick or treating, and a Haunted Trail hike.
Costume contest in the amphitheater at 6pm, prizes for the winners in several age groups. Trick or Treat through the campgrounds from 8:00-10:00pm, and test your nerves when the Haunted Trail opens at 10:00pm.
*If you're interested in hosting/staffing a site on the Haunted Trail please contact Laci Prucinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (701) 594-4445.
Daily vehicle pass ($5), or annual pass ($25) required for park entry.
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Cat's Incredible Catfish Days (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Downtown Farmers Market (9 AM)
- Dakota Explorers (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)GF HOG Chapter Benefit Ride (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Blues on the Red (6 PM)