Day of Percussion
Saturday, November 2, 2013 All Day
Cost: To be announced
Category: Community Event, Concert / Live Music, Conferences
Contact: Michael Blake 701.777.2819
Contact Dept: Music Department
Hughes Fine Arts 202
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Department of Music and Prof. Michael Blake present the North Dakota Day of Percussion, featuring clinics, workshops and recitals. All events will be held in the Josephine Campbell Recital Hall.
A single ticket purchase covers all events for the day.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Cross Country at Big Sky Conference Championship (All Day)
- Aerospace Days (8:15 AM)
- Chamber Music Festival (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Behind the Mask - Costume 5k (10 AM)
- Chamber Music Festival (10:30 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Men's Cross Country Big Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Chamber Music Festival (12 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Kansas/Neb.-Omaha (1 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Minnesota Crookston (2 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Bemidji State (2:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chamber Music Festival (3 PM)
- Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- Football at Northern Arizona (6 PM)
- Disney's Mulan & The Nightingale (7 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra (7:30 PM)
- Volleyball at Weber State (8 PM)