Steel Pan Concert
Monday, November 4, 2013 8 PM - 10 PM
Cost: $6 Adults, $3 Students & Senior Citizens or $12 Family Pass (2 Adults & 2 Students)
Category: Community Event, Concert / Live Music
Contact: Michael Blake 701.777.2819
Contact Dept: Music Department
Chester Fritz Auditorium
3475 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Department of Music and Prof. Michael Blake present the fall Steel Pan Concert.
Tickets are available at the door at the rates of $6 Adults, $3 Students & Senior Citizens or $12 Family Pass (two Adults & two Students). Military personnel are admitted free with Military ID.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Cans For Fines (The Nancy Gardner Memorial Food Drive) (All Day)
- Cancelled: Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Nontraditional Student Recognition Week (8 AM)
- ND INBRE Undergraduate Research Symposium (9 AM)
- Blackboard Learning Session (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at Arkansas State (10 AM)
- French Club Food and Toiletries Drive (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Marketing & Communications AVP candidate presentation (2 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Madelyne Camrud Poetry Reading (5 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Transfer of Memory Opening reception (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)American Indian Film Festival (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Steel Pan Ensemble (8 PM)
- SuperSmoothies (8 PM)