(editor's pick)UND Honor Band & Choir Festival Concert
Saturday, January 25, 2014 4 PM - 5:30 PM
Community Event, Concert / Live Music, Conferences
Contact: Michael Wittgraf 701.777.2644
Contact Dept: Music Department
Chester Fritz Auditorium
3475 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Department of Music presents a Showcase Concert featuring ensembles and chamber music. This event is free and open to the public.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Basketball at Northern Arizona (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Business Days (8:15 AM)
- Visit the Zend Den (9 AM)
- Family Day At The Museum (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Men's Swimming & Diving vs. South Dakota (1 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving vs. South Dakota (1 PM)
- Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Northern Arizona (2 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Denver (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Bemidji State (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Wonder of the World (7:30 PM)