(editor's pick)Art & Wine Walk
Saturday, June 15, 2013 1 PM - 5 PM
Join us for the seventh season of the annual summer Art & Wine Walk, co-sponsored by the Greater Grand Forks Convention & Visitors Bureau (GGFCVB) and the North Valley Arts Council (NoVAC).
This annual adult event is held in the downtown areas of Grand Forks and East Grand Forks. Stop by either of our starting locations between 1 and 4:30 p.m. to purchase your map for $15, cash or check only. The map lists all the participating downtown businesses that are hosting a regional or local artist. Some businesses may even provide a snack or have a performing artist located outside.
At 5 p.m. bring your map to the Wrap Up Party, held at the Empire Arts Center, and turn it in to be eligible for one of the many prize bags given away.
The two starting locations are the GuestHouse TownHouse hotel in Grand Forks and the Blue Moose Bar & Grill in East Grand Forks. Dates of the 2013 event are: June 15; July 20; August 17; September 21; October 19.
Other Events on This Day
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Downtown Farmers Market (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Extreme North Dakota Bicycle, Orienteer, Boat (END-BOB) (9 AM)
- TurtleFest (9:30 AM)
- Turtle Fest 2013 (10 AM)
- Free Movie @ The Library! (2 PM)
- Boys Basketball Elite Development Camp (3 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)