New Employee Orientation
Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1 PM - 4 PM
Contact: Joy Johnson 701.777.4367
Contact Dept: Human Resource and Payroll Services
264 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
New Employee Orientation for new staff, student employees and faculty. Please display your temporary parking permit (obtainable through UND Parking Services) and park in surrounding "A" zones. A pay-for-parking lot is available on Centennial Drive between Upson and Carnegie Hall.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Flag Football Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Volleyball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Dodgeball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Inline Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Blackboard Overview Session (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Blackboard Overview Session (11:30 AM)
- OmniUpdate Training for Beginners (1:30 PM)
- Ron Kulas Retirement Reception (3 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Concerts in the Garden: The White Buffalo (6 PM)