New Employee Orientation
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 1 PM - 4 PM
Contact: Joy Johnson 701.777.4367
Contact Dept: Human Resource and Payroll Services
264 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
New Employee Orientation for new staff, student employees and faculty. Please display your temporary parking permit (obtainable through UND Parking Services) and park in surrounding "A" zones. A pay-for-parking lot is available on Centennial Drive between Upson and Carnegie Hall.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- On Teaching Seminar (8:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Curriculum Proposals Education Sessions (3 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Women's Basketball vs. Jamestown (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chamber Orchestra Concert (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)