Computer Processing Camp
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9 AM - 4 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Brenda Dufault 701.777.0841
Contact Dept: Summer Programs and Events Coordinator
3950 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This camp is full.
Processing is a program environment based upon Java that allows the camper to create images, animations, and interactive programs. Processing was designed to make it easy to develop visually-oriented applications while learning the fundamentals of text-based computer programming. Students will learn to use the keyboard and mouse to make their applications interact with the user.
Please call the Computer Science Department at 777-4107 if interested in attending this camp in August.
Other Events on This Day
- R-COOL Scrubs Academy (All Day)
- Girl's Basketball Elite Camp (12 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)