Computer Processing Camp
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9 AM - 4 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Brenda Dufault 701.777.0841
Contact Dept: Summer Programs and Events Coordinator
3950 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This camp is full.
Processing is a program environment based upon Java that allows the camper to create images, animations, and interactive programs. Processing was designed to make it easy to develop visually-oriented applications while learning the fundamentals of text-based computer programming. Students will learn to use the keyboard and mouse to make their applications interact with the user.
Please call the Computer Science Department at 777-4107 if interested in attending this camp in August.
Other Events on This Day
- R-COOL Scrubs Academy (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Essential Skills for Meaningful Supervision (8:30 AM)
- Boys Basketball Middle School Skills Camp (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (5:45 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group @ GFPL (6 PM)