(editor's pick)Extreme North Dakota Bicycle, Orienteer, Boat (END-BOB)
Saturday, June 15, 2013 9 AM - 1:30 PM
Cost: $25 per person
Category: Health & Wellness, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Dexter Perkins 701.777.2991
Lincoln Drive Park
13th Avenue And Lincoln Drive
Grand Forks, ND 58201
The Extreme North Dakota Bike, Orienteering and Boat Race (END-BOB) is a new event this year. It combines a couple of hours of biking (approx. 15 miles) with a couple of hours (8-10 miles) of downstream canoeing resulting in a very challenging (but still fun) event.
This event will be challenging for big-time competitors, but doable and enjoyable for kids, adults, and adults who like to behave like kids.
This is not a race in the classic sense -- where speed is what matters. The main challenge in this race is to get to all the checkpoints scattered around the course.
Full details at http://endracing.com/end-bob
Other Events on This Day
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Downtown Farmers Market (9 AM)
- TurtleFest (9:30 AM)
- Turtle Fest 2013 (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Art & Wine Walk (1 PM)
- Free Movie @ The Library! (2 PM)
- Boys Basketball Elite Development Camp (3 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)