Dal Segno Chamber Music & Orchestra Camp
Thursday, August 8, 2013 9 AM - 12 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Naomi Welsh 701.213.0310
Contact Dept: NVYO
Hughes Fine Arts
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A Chamber Music Day Camp for violin, viola, cello and bass students in grades 5-9 on the campus of the University of North Dakota, in the Hughes Fine Arts Building. Introductory and intermediate level programs, run by Northern Valley Youth Orchestras.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Lincoln In North Dakota Exhibit (All Day)
- Sign Your Wellness Center E-Waiver (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Popping for Scholarships (11 AM)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010: Level 2 (Intermediate) (1 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Teen Gaming Night (6 PM)
- The Visit (7 PM)