Football Single-Day Individual Skills Camp
Saturday, July 20, 2013 12:30 PM - 5 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Benny Boyd 701.777.2995
Contact Dept: UND Football Dept.
2623 2nd Ave N
Grand Forks, ND 58202
We will teach football skills in a fundamentally sound way and strive to improve each athlete's individual skills. We stress overall conditioning and proper strength training techniques.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Volleyball Team Camp (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- 2-Person Best Ball/Derby (8:45 AM)
- Downtown Farmers Market (9 AM)
- Dakota Explorers (9:30 AM)
- Grand Forks Horticulture Society Garden Tour (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Art & Wine Walk (1 PM)
- Erin Wolff Author Event (1 PM)
- Free Movie @ The Library! (2 PM)
- Summer Performing Arts: Beauty & the Beast (7 PM)
- Mothing, Act II (8 PM)