UND Little Hoopers Girl's Basketball Camp
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Val Sussex 701.777.3253
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This basketball camp will teach team concepts along with individual skill development. Compete in league games and other team and individual competition.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Lincoln In North Dakota Exhibit (All Day)
- Sign Your Wellness Center E-Waiver (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Dysfunction to Development: A Team Approach (8:30 AM)
- Team Development Workshop (8:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Popping for Scholarships (11 AM)
- Welcome new UND Deans (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movies in the Park (9 PM)