Girl's Basketball Skills Camp
Thursday, June 13, 2013 12 AM - 12 PM
Cost: See brochure on website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Val Sussex 701.777.3253
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
• Learn how to create scoring opportunities.
• Perfect your shooting form.
• Learn perimeter footwork concepts.
• Perform the perimeter/post drills used by the UND women’s basketball team.
• Develop all aspects of post play, including foot work and back-to-the-basket moves.
• Check in at 3-5 p.m. on the first day of camp in the main lobby of the Betty
Engelstad Sioux Center. Camp will begin at 6:30 p.m.
• Awards ceremony will take place at noon on final day of camp.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- (editor's pick)North Dakota Girls State (All Day)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initital (8 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- North Dakota Girl's State (12 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program - Kids in the Kitchen! (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- INPSYDE Summer Institute (3 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program - Kids in the Kitchen! (3:30 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- CYGA (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)SIL Colloquium (8 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)
- Lone Star - Dark Comedy at Fire Hall Theatre (9:30 PM)