Girl's Basketball Elite Camp
Sunday, June 16, 2013 3 PM
Cost: See brochure on website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Val Sussex 701.777.3253
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
• Top-flight competition and instruction.
• For the serious minded player who aspires to reach their highest potential.
• Varsity camp experience is strongly encouraged prior to participation in this camp.
• Registration will be from 3-5 p.m. on the first day of camp in the main lobby of the
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. Camp will begin at 6:30 p.m.
• Awards ceremony will take place at Noon on final day of camp.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).