Girl's Basketball Elite Camp
Monday, June 17, 2013 All Day
Cost: See brochure on website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Val Sussex 701.777.3253
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
• Top-flight competition and instruction.
• For the serious minded player who aspires to reach their highest potential.
• Varsity camp experience is strongly encouraged prior to participation in this camp.
• Registration will be from 3-5 p.m. on the first day of camp in the main lobby of the
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. Camp will begin at 6:30 p.m.
• Awards ceremony will take place at Noon on final day of camp.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)R-COOL Scrubs Academy (3 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)