Girl's Basketball Elite Camp
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12 AM - 12 PM
Cost: See brochure on website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Val Sussex 701.777.3253
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
• Top-flight competition and instruction.
• For the serious minded player who aspires to reach their highest potential.
• Varsity camp experience is strongly encouraged prior to participation in this camp.
• Registration will be from 3-5 p.m. on the first day of camp in the main lobby of the
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. Camp will begin at 6:30 p.m.
• Awards ceremony will take place at Noon on final day of camp.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- R-COOL Scrubs Academy (All Day)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)