INMED Summer Institute Program
Monday, June 24, 2013 3 PM
Cost: See brochure on website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Eugene DeLorme 701.777.3037
Contact Dept: Indians Into Medicine
501 N Columbia Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
INMED offers summer academic enrichment sessions for American Indian students at the junior high, high school and medical preparatory levels. These summer programs are designed to bolster participants' math and science skills, introduce health career requirements, and help develop potential for success in health science careers.
In addition, these summer programs introduce the students to life on a college campus. Students are housed in UND dorms, eat in the cafeteria and classes are held in University classrooms.
Other Events on This Day
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)
- Exploring Grand Forks (6 PM)