INMED Summer Institute Program
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3 PM
Cost: See brochure on website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Eugene DeLorme 701.777.3037
Contact Dept: Indians Into Medicine
501 N Columbia Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
INMED offers summer academic enrichment sessions for American Indian students at the junior high, high school and medical preparatory levels. These summer programs are designed to bolster participants' math and science skills, introduce health career requirements, and help develop potential for success in health science careers.
In addition, these summer programs introduce the students to life on a college campus. Students are housed in UND dorms, eat in the cafeteria and classes are held in University classrooms.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)
- Athletic Training Alumni and Friends Reception (7 PM)