INMED Summer Institute Program
Thursday, June 27, 2013 3 PM
Cost: See brochure on website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Eugene DeLorme 701.777.3037
Contact Dept: Indians Into Medicine
501 N Columbia Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
INMED offers summer academic enrichment sessions for American Indian students at the junior high, high school and medical preparatory levels. These summer programs are designed to bolster participants' math and science skills, introduce health career requirements, and help develop potential for success in health science careers.
In addition, these summer programs introduce the students to life on a college campus. Students are housed in UND dorms, eat in the cafeteria and classes are held in University classrooms.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- High School Girls' Individual Soccer Camp (7 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Digital Book Mobile (12 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program-Dig into Archeology! (2 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Connect the Parks (6 PM)
- CYGA (6:30 PM)
- SIL Colloquium Series presents Stephen Jones (8 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)