INMED Summer Institute Program
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 3 PM
Cost: See brochure on website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Eugene DeLorme 701.777.3037
Contact Dept: Indians Into Medicine
501 N Columbia Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
INMED offers summer academic enrichment sessions for American Indian students at the junior high, high school and medical preparatory levels. These summer programs are designed to bolster participants' math and science skills, introduce health career requirements, and help develop potential for success in health science careers.
In addition, these summer programs introduce the students to life on a college campus. Students are housed in UND dorms, eat in the cafeteria and classes are held in University classrooms.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- UND Hockey School Week 1 (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- UND Youth Volleyball Camp (10 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)