North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Nate Baukol 701.777.4035
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Ralph Engelstad Arena
1 Ralph Engelstad Arena Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Camp will be held June 3-July 25.
The group will train 9-10:30 a.m., Mon./Tues./Thurs. and anyone entering grades 9-12, no matter the experience level, is encouraged to register.
- MONDAY :: Speed & Strength Training
- TUESDAY :: Agility, Plyometric, & Strength Training
- THURSDAY :: Metabolic & Strength Training
Pre-Test will be conducted on Monday and Post-Test will be conducted on Thursday.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- R-COOL Scrubs Academy (All Day)
- Girl's Basketball Elite Camp (12 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)