North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp
Thursday, June 20, 2013 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Nate Baukol 701.777.4035
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Ralph Engelstad Arena
1 Ralph Engelstad Arena Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Camp will be held June 3-July 25.
The group will train 9-10:30 a.m., Mon./Tues./Thurs. and anyone entering grades 9-12, no matter the experience level, is encouraged to register.
- MONDAY :: Speed & Strength Training
- TUESDAY :: Agility, Plyometric, & Strength Training
- THURSDAY :: Metabolic & Strength Training
Pre-Test will be conducted on Monday and Post-Test will be conducted on Thursday.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- R-COOL Scrubs Academy (12 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Girl's Basketball Team Camp (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program-Dig into Geology! (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Pin It! (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- CYGA (6:30 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- SIL Colloquium (8 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)
- Lone Star - Dark Comedy at Fire Hall Theatre (9:30 PM)