North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp
Thursday, July 11, 2013 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Nate Baukol 701.777.4035
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Ralph Engelstad Arena
1 Ralph Engelstad Arena Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Camp will be held June 3-July 25.
The group will train 9-10:30 a.m., Mon./Tues./Thurs. and anyone entering grades 9-12, no matter the experience level, is encouraged to register.
- MONDAY :: Speed & Strength Training
- TUESDAY :: Agility, Plyometric, & Strength Training
- THURSDAY :: Metabolic & Strength Training
Pre-Test will be conducted on Monday and Post-Test will be conducted on Thursday.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- UND Hockey School Week 1 (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Thursday Morning Women's Golf League (7 AM)
- Darlene S. Hanson Doctoral Examination (8:30 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- UND Youth Volleyball Camp (10 AM)
- Kevin Buettner Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Mission Classic Golf Scramble (11:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Event! Dr. Carl Barrentine's Moths of North Dakota (2 PM)
- Institutional Review Board Meeting (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- CYGA (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physical Therapy White Coat Ceremony (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)