North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Nate Baukol 701.777.4035
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Ralph Engelstad Arena
1 Ralph Engelstad Arena Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Camp will be held June 3-July 25.
The group will train 9-10:30 a.m., Mon./Tues./Thurs. and anyone entering grades 9-12, no matter the experience level, is encouraged to register.
- MONDAY :: Speed & Strength Training
- TUESDAY :: Agility, Plyometric, & Strength Training
- THURSDAY :: Metabolic & Strength Training
Pre-Test will be conducted on Monday and Post-Test will be conducted on Thursday.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Girl's Basketball All Day/Overnight Camp (12 AM)
- UND Hockey School Week 3 (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Jennifer Soupir-Fremstad Doctoral Examination (8 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Running, Reading & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Popping for Scholarships (11 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Concerts in the Garden: Elliott Brood (6 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- Summer Performing Arts: Beauty & the Beast (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)