High School Girls' Soccer Team Camp
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7 AM - 12 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Stephanie Webb 701.330.8830
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Hyslop Sports Center
2751 2nd Ave N
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The UND High School Team Camp is designed for high school
teams that are interested in developing certain aspects of their
game before the start of the 2013 high school season.
The UND coaches will be running the sessions during the camp.
We are open to all topics that might be requested ahead of time
by the high school coaches. The structure will consist of two
training sessions per day and a game at night against other high
school teams. The training sessions will be team specific curriculum
based on coach’s input - technical, tactical, functional
and physical training sessions (power, acceleration, coordination,
explosiveness). Sessions will take place at UND facilities.
Campers will stay in university dorms and experience the UND’s
dining services. The camp will also allow your players to meet
our current players.
* Minimum number of players for team camp is 15.
* The camp is $300 per person.
* All campers get a ball and a t-shirt.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Boys Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (9 AM)
- The Young Scientists & Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Creating Online Forms in OmniUpdate (1:30 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Bite Sized Art History (5:30 PM)
- CANCELLED: Cardio Kick! (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)
- CAUTION: Children @ Play (7 PM)