High School Girls' Individual Soccer Camp
Thursday, June 27, 2013 7 AM - 11 PM
Cost: See brochure on website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Stephanie Webb 701.330.8830
Contact Dept: UND Athletics
Hyslop Sports Center
2751 2nd Ave N
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The High School Individual Camp is designed for high school
girls through grades 9-12. The camp is an elite overnight camp
designed to provide a challenging and competitive developmental
learning environment for players looking to refine current
skills, develop new skills and enhance their decision making
while gaining confidence and having fun!
The UND coaches will be running the sessions during the camp.
The structure of each day will consist of two training sessions
per day and a game at night.The training sessions will incorporate
a number of skills - technical, tactical, 1v1, 2v2, functional
and physical training sessions (power, acceleration, coordination,
and explosiveness. Sessions will take place at UND facilities.
Campers will stay in university dorms and experience the UND’s
dining services. The camp will also allow your players to meet
our current players.
* The camp is $300 per person.
* Camp is $250 for commuters.
* All campers get a ball and a t-shirt.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Digital Book Mobile (12 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program-Dig into Archeology! (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Connect the Parks (6 PM)
- CYGA (6:30 PM)
- SIL Colloquium Series presents Stephen Jones (8 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)