NDMOA Summer Art Camp
Wednesday, July 3, 2013 10 AM - 12 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Sue Fink 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: North Dakota Museum of Art
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Art and Music Around the World, Age 3 - 6 with Adult
With Ligia Feo de Drago
July 1,2, and 3, 2013 Mornings 10 am - Noon. A discounted 3-day rate will be applied for this camp.
Ligia Feo de Drago is from Argentina. In her country, she worked as a music teacher and violist. In 2008 she moved to Grand Forks with her family where she earned a bachelor’s degree in Music Performance at UND. She now directs a violin-viola studio, teaches the Kindermusik childhood education program, and is the director of STEP (Suzuki Talent Education Program) at Arioso Musica Academy. She conducts Allegro Orchestra as part of the North Valley Youth Orchestra program.
In this camp little ones and their caregivers will explore the relationship between music and art, and discover music and art from different countries. We will play, dance, and build and play instruments.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit "Preliminary Approval of Thesis or Dissertation" form to the Graduate School office (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)