Volleyball Positional Camp
Friday, July 12, 2013 9 AM - 4 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Dan Brown 701.777.2508
Ralph Engelstad Arena
1 Ralph Engelstad Arena Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
For campers, grades 9-12.
Options can be purchased for setters, hitters or liberos with or without lunch.
These camps will provide specialized instructions to help campers master the art of setting, attacking and defending. The camps will begin with a step-by-step progression with the basic fundamentals of each emphasized area and gradually move towards advanced concepts, including digging, passing, jumping techinique and much more.
All North Dakota volleyball camps will be held at the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center and the Hyslop Sports Center. Facilities will include full use of both venues
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to change to/from S/U grading for a full-term course (All Day)
- Last day to drop with record or withdraw from a full-term course (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Doria Thiele Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- UND Hockey School Week 1 (3 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- SIL Colloquium (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Performing Arts: Once Upon a Mattress (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Ember's Live Music Friday (8:30 PM)