Volleyball Positional Camp
Saturday, July 13, 2013 9 AM - 4 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Dan Brown 701.777.2508
Ralph Engelstad Arena
1 Ralph Engelstad Arena Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
For campers, grades 9-12.
Options can be purchased for setters, hitters or liberos with or without lunch.
These camps will provide specialized instructions to help campers master the art of setting, attacking and defending. The camps will begin with a step-by-step progression with the basic fundamentals of each emphasized area and gradually move towards advanced concepts, including digging, passing, jumping techinique and much more.
All North Dakota volleyball camps will be held at the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center and the Hyslop Sports Center. Facilities will include full use of both venues
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Extreme North Dakota Watersports Endurance Test (END-WET) (7 AM)
- Thompson Days Scramble (7 AM)
- (editor's pick)Extreme North Dakota Watersports Endurance Test (END-WET) (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Downtown Farmers Market (9 AM)
- Dakota Explorers (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Teen Craft: Smash Books! (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- Summer Performing Arts: Once Upon a Mattress (7 PM)