Volleyball All Skills Camp
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9 AM - 4 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Dan Brown 701.777.2508
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
For campers, grades 6-12. Sessions go from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day with additional activities for overnight campers.
Options can be purchased one or both All Skills camp sessions with or without meals.
Our skills camps will cover all the fundamentals necessary to be a competitive volleyball player, including setting, attacking, defense, serving, passing and blocking. Campers will be assigned to groups based on expertise and age. Those groups will range from highly competitive college bound player to beginners. Camp staff will include the UND volleyball coaching staff, highly successful club coaches from around the country and the current UND volleyball players.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 2 (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Jocelyn M. Dunnigan Doctoral Examination (9 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Mike P. McGrath Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- Bite Sized Art History (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (5:45 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group @ GFPL (6 PM)