Volleyball All Skills Camp
Thursday, July 18, 2013 9 AM - 4 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Dan Brown 701.777.2508
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
For campers, grades 6-12. Sessions go from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day with additional activities for overnight campers.
Options can be purchased one or both All Skills camp sessions with or without meals.
Our skills camps will cover all the fundamentals necessary to be a competitive volleyball player, including setting, attacking, defense, serving, passing and blocking. Campers will be assigned to groups based on expertise and age. Those groups will range from highly competitive college bound player to beginners. Camp staff will include the UND volleyball coaching staff, highly successful club coaches from around the country and the current UND volleyball players.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit final copy of thesis or dissertation to the Graduate School (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 2 (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Xuefei Zhang Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- David W. James Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Event! Storyteller Bonnie Cameron! (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Electronic Devices (It's on, how what?) (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- CANCELLED: CYGA (6:30 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- SIL Colloquium (8 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)