Volleyball Team Camp
Saturday, July 20, 2013 All Day
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Dan Brown 701.777.2508
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Get your team ready for the upcoming season with this competitive team camp. Our team camp provides a combination of team drills and competition. Each participating team will be assigned a Court Coach and there will be team development sessions provided as well as a very competitive camp tournament. There will also be Q&A sessions for high school coaches with Coach Hardee. Each team will have the opportunity to play in the state-of-the-art Betty Engelstad Soux Center.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- 2-Person Best Ball/Derby (8:45 AM)
- Downtown Farmers Market (9 AM)
- Dakota Explorers (9:30 AM)
- Grand Forks Horticulture Society Garden Tour (10 AM)
- Football Single-Day Individual Skills Camp (12:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art & Wine Walk (1 PM)
- Erin Wolff Author Event (1 PM)
- Free Movie @ The Library! (2 PM)
- Summer Performing Arts: Beauty & the Beast (7 PM)
- Mothing, Act II (8 PM)